Bike Racks - Hitch Mounted & Tire Mounted Styles and Accessories
Bike racks are a great solution for families, trail riding
clubs and organizations. These bike racks, typically available from 1 bike carrier
to 4 bike carrier, are suitable for use with Class II - Class IV hitches with
1-1/4" or 2" receiver openings. Fold down models allow the rack to fold away
from rear doors on vans and SUVs. Bike Rack mounting styles include Hitch
mounted ( trailer hitch receiver opening typically 1 1/4" or 2"
mount , or draw bar), Trunk Mounted (this
style does not use a hitch receiver and attaches to vehicle trunks with straps)
, spare tire mounted (removal of spare tire may or
may not be required - see descriptions for each bike rack).
- Hitch mounted racks keep bikes away from your vehicle's paint finish
- Trunk mounted bike racks - allow you to haul bikes with out a hitch.
- Bike does not need to be taken apart for mounting
- Vehicle remains aerodynamic while on highway
- Some styles available in Colors or Black Powercoat finish.
- WILL NOT accept bicycles designed with oval-tube frames
Rack Accessories include security devices (Hitch pin
locks) and noise reduction devices (anti-rattle)
that help eliminate the rattle caused by vibrating bike racks