Honda Trailer Hitch Receivers
The Honda motor company was founded in 1948 by Soichiro Honda and started manufacturing motorcycles and piston rings for Toyota and other Japanese motor manufacturers. In the '60s Honda began producing its first automobiles and trucks. We don't carry trailer hitch receivers for all of the cars Honda has ever made, but we do carry Class I and Class II trailer hitch receivers for Honda Accord and Honda Civic cars by Hidden Hitch, Putnam, and Valley.
- Class I: 200 lbs. tongue weight with 2000 lbs. gross trailer weight
- Class II: 350 lbs. tongue weight with 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight
- All feature a corrosion resistant black paint.
- All feature a lifetime limited warranty!
- PLEASE NOTE: Hitch ball, trailer wiring kit and accessories sold separately.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some trailer hitch receivers for Honda vehicles will require drilling to complete the installation.